- I am a late twenty-something internet addict hoping to one day embroider as nicely as my grandmothers. Here's my post explaining how I first got started.
- I thank the internet for teaching me and inspiring me to get better at embroidery. It's kind of hard to keep learning from grandmothers that are thousands of miles away.
- I am the maker and creator of Jesami Designs, a tiny all-handmade online shop where I sell my embroidery hoop art amongst other things. My goal is to expand to selling my hoops in person at craft fairs and in brick and mortar stores.
|Featured in Roomido Magazine|
- One of my hoops was featured on the German online magazine Roomido.
- I love all sorts of crafting. I've recently forayed into the world of scrap booking.
- I was born in Mexico, but Long Island has been my home since I was 5 years old.
- I grew up seeing handmade embroidery everywhere, my pillowcases, tablecloths, shirts, etc. It wasn't until I was older that I realized they weren't just functional but also art.
- I've been told I sneeze like a kitten.
- I love movies but I also like talking during them. But it's mostly to them. Yes, I know they can't hear me. I can still try.
- Sometimes I think I should've been on MST3K